Membership Agreement POSH Coloring Studio
- Your membership, which may start with a free trial, will continue on a monthly, quarterly or an annual basis (depending on your selection) unless and until you cancel your membership.
- You must have Internet access and provide us with a current, valid, accepted payment method to use the service.
- We will bill the monthly, quarterly or annual membership fee (depending on your selection) to your selected payment method. You must cancel your membership before it renews each month, quarter or year in order to avoid billing of the next term's membership fees to your selected payment method.
- We reserve the right to modify, terminate or otherwise amend our subscription or membership plans/rates.
- Special discounts are applicable for one-time use only. Subsequent renewals will be charged at the then current rate.
- As part of your membership, we may offer discounts on products sold in the Shop which is powered by our partner Andrews McMeel Universal. We reserve the right to modify, terminate or otherwise amend those discounts.
- You may discontinue your recurring membership at any time by using the self-service tool on the website. if you'd like to cancel existing service, please contact customer service at 1.888.244.8608 or by email at email@example.com.
- Your membership is personal to you and the members of your household, and you may not transfer or make available your account name and password to others.
- Your membership is for personal, non-commercial use only. You may not purchase memberships for further distribution or resale or for any other commercial or business purpose unless otherwise authorized by Meredith Corp. The membership and all rights and privileges conferred are personal and non-transferable.
- Memberships are available in the United States only. Members must provide a U.S. billing zip code.
Use of Color Pages and Copyright
- You may not sell or distribute downloaded material from our website to others for use, excluding share features for your completed works which are available on the site.
- You may not reproduce, duplicate, create derivative, or copy any coloring pages for any purpose.
- You may not redistribute any content, coloring pages, or tutorials from our website onto another site.
- Posh Coloring Studio is the sole copyright owner of all materials downloaded from our site.
- Eligibility. Your membership may start with a free trial. The free trial period of your membership last for 7 days, or as otherwise specified during sign-up. For combinations with other offers, restrictions may apply. Free trials are for new members and certain former members only. We reserve the right to determine your free trial eligibility.
- Notification. You may not receive a notice from us that your free trial period has ended or that the paying portion of your membership has begun. We will continue to bill your credit card based on your subscription term until you cancel. If you'd like to cancel your subscription, visit MyAccount. and select update plan.
- Free Trial. Unless you cancel prior to the end of the free trial period, we will begin billing your selected payment method for the term selected. To view the specific details of your membership, including monthly, quarterly or annual membership price and end date of your free trial period, go to MyAccount. We may authorize your payment type using various methods, including authorizing it up to the total amount due for the term selected as soon as you register. In some instances, your available balance or credit limit may be reduced to reflect the authorization during your free trial period.
- Recurring Billing. By starting your membership and providing a valid payment method, you authorize us to charge you a monthly, quarterly or annual membership fee at the then current rate.
- Price Changes. We reserve the right to adjust pricing at any time as we may determine in our sole and absolute discretion. Except as otherwise expressly provided for in the Terms of Service, any price changes to your service will be following an email notice to you and take effect with your next subscription term.
- Billing Cylce - Quarterly. The membership fee for our service will be billed at the beginning of the paying portion of your membership and every 3 months thereafter unless you cancel your membership. We automatically bill your selected payment method every 3 months on the calendar day corresponding to the commencement of your paying membership. In the event we are unable to successfully charge your card, we may reattempt and reserve the right to change the timing of our billing accordingly. In the event your paid membership began on a day not contained in a given month, we may bill your preferred payment method on a day in the applicable month or such other day as we deem appropriate. For example, if you started your Posh Coloring Studio membership or became a paying member on November 30th, your next payment date is likely to be February 28th, and your credit card would be billed on that date. Your renewal date may change due to changes in your Membership. Visit MyAccount to see the commencement date for your next renewal period.
- Billing Cylce - Annual. The membership fee for our service will be billed at the beginning of the paying portion of your membership and each year thereafter unless and until you cancel your membership. We automatically bill your selected payment method each year on the calendar day corresponding to the commencement of your paying membership. We reserve the right to change the timing of our billing, in particular, as indicated below, if your credit card payment has not successfully settled. Your renewal date may change due to changes in your Membership. Visit MyAccount to see the commencement date for your next renewal period.
- Updating Payment Information. You may edit your payment information by visiting MyAccount and clicking on update credit card. If a payment is not successfully settled, due to expiration, insufficient funds, or otherwise, and you do not edit your credit card information or cancel your account, you remain responsible for any uncollected amounts and authorize us to continue billing the credit card, as it may be updated. This may result in a change to your payment billing dates.
- Cancellation: You may cancel your membership at any time, and you will continue to have access to the website service through your current subscription term. WE DO NOT PROVIDE REFUNDS OR CREDITS FOR ANY PARTIAL-TERM MEMBERSHIP PERIODS. To cancel, go to the MyAccount page and click update plan to see plan details and the cancel options. If you cancel your membership, your account will automatically close at the end of the current term. To see when your account will close, visit the MyAccount page. If you'd like to cancel existing service, please contact customer service at 1.888.244.8608 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If we determine, in our sole discretion, that you are not complying with any terms of conditions in this membership agreement or other terms of service on our Web site, we reserve the right to terminate your membership. Upon termination or cancellation of your membership, we may immediately deactivate or delete your membership service related features and content.